Who doesn’t love chocolate?! Chocolate fixes everything! South Africa’s favorite chocolate brand Cadbury – is loved by many. We will be sharing an exciting post on our two favorite recipes from the Cadbury Kitchen! We chose the simple and most easy (yet yummiest) recipes: just for you.
A perfect way to start your Sunday! Baking with friends / family.
Cadbury Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake
Spoil your guests with a lovely Cadbury peppermint cheesecake, a perfect sweet treat for any occasion
- 1¼ cups tennis biscuit crumbs (or any other biscuit of your choice)
- 80g butter, melted
- 250g Cream Cheese, softened
- 100g CADBURY DAIRY MILK Peppermint, chopped
- 1 cup thickened cream
- 1½ tablespoons castor sugar
- 1 teaspoon gelatine dissolved in 1½ tablespoons boiling water
- 200g CADBURY DAIRY MILK Peppermint, extra, chopped, for decoration
1. COMBINE the biscuit crumbs and butter, and then press into the base of 6 serving glasses or jars. Chill.
2. MELT the cream cheese and chocolate in a bowl over simmering water. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
3. WHIP together the cream and sugar until stiff. Stir the gelatin mixture into the cream cheese mixture, and then fold through the cream.
4. SPOON half the mixture into prepared glasses. Then top with some of the extra chopped chocolate. Spoon over remaining cream cheese mixture and chill for 2 hours or until set. Decorate with the remaining chocolate just prior to serving.
Top Deck Café Cookies
Your friends and family will love some homemade top deck Cadbury cookies!
- 250g butter, softened
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup castor sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups SR flour
- 2/3 cup flour
- 200g CADBURY DAIRY MILK Top Deck, broken into squares and chopped
- CREAM together butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Whisk in egg and vanilla essence. Stir in sifted flours and then half the chocolate.
- DIVIDE the mixture evenly into 12 and roll into balls. Press the cookies lightly onto greased baking trays allowing space for spreading. Stud the top of the cookies with the remaining chocolate.
- BAKE in a moderate oven 180’C for 18-20 minutes or until cooked and golden. Cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container until required.
Hope you will try them out, these are favorite and easiest recipes when we’re craving something sweet!
Please do try them out, comment down below your thoughts on these recipes and what will you add or change to make it more suitable for you and your guests!
Don’t forget to like this post and share it with your friends and family who would love to try the recipes out! Tag us in your baking pics and we’ll feature you!